- Traditional flush casement windows - We can either provide a Tritus™ flush casement window system, which keeps a relatively square profile to the window frame, whilst updating performance to multipoint locking and Part Q compliance. Or, a high performance flush system with a double seal (two draft seals) and multipoint locking, which is also Part Q compliant.
- Performance flush casements - Matching existing windows in a property without the use of multipoint locks. providing the desired look with traditional ironmongery, fasteners and stays.
- Box sash windows - Exact replacement to match. Upgraded performance with heritage double glazing.
- Any custom / one off / made to match window
Get in touch to discuss your project
- Bi fold
- Individual doors and frames
- With multipoint locking and Part Q compliance if required
- Any one off whether new or replacement, such as sash windows or copies of existing
- Traditional flush casement windows and doors
- Multi-point locking flush casement windows and doors. This system maintains the traditional look with the upgraded functionality and security of a multi-point locking mechanism.
All the above can be hardwood, softwood, Accoya or other timber, untreated, hand or spray painted to individual preference.Get in touch to discuss your project